1975 Airstream Argosy
Runs great! Without a tow vehicle, you can get 8-10 MPG! Drops
about 1 to 1 1/2 MPG with 4000 lb. tow vehicle. We have owned it for 7 years, selling
because we bought a bus to convert.
- 26' long, sleeps 4 adults and 2 children
- 454 ci engine (105K miles)
- Turbo 400 Automatic
- Engine Air Conditioning
- Self-Contained (shower and toilet)
- Roof Air
- 4KW Owen Generator
- Added an additional 20 gal fresh water tank for 65 gal total
- Wheel Simulators
- Replaced: counter tops, carpeting, wall covering, water heater tank, furnace fan
- Replaced all copper water lines with polybutalyne piping
- Re-cored radiator, NEVER an over heating problem even with 4000 tow in mountains!
- Gas/120V Refrigerator
- Added second deep cell battery with A-B switch
- Fits in a 10' door
- Custom windshield cover
- Cruse control
- Roof antenna and built in antenna amp
The body skin and frame are made of aluminum, only wood in structure is the floor deck.
Mounted on a P30 Chevy chassis. Classic and rare motorhome! Our family has enjoyed
traveling about 6,000 miles a year in our Argosy. One of the few RVs people notice and ask
about. Located in the Ogden Utah area.
For more information, call (801)773-2930 or email.